Friday 26 June 2009

Stand up Comedy Show live in Genting

Last week I saw the news that Hong Kong comedian Michael Hui Koon-Man is coming to Malaysia performs a comedy talk show. I’ve seen his talk show live 2005 on the TV and I love his show. Before I watched this show is his, I always thought his is just another normal comedy actor. He’s ain’t handsome or famous. All I know is that he always play those silly side-beat characters.

After I watched that particular show, I started to admire his talent. For his show talk about the Hongkees life’s and perspectives in a very attractive and funny way. Only then I realized he is actually very talented. And he is definitely one of the most successful stand-up comedians in Hong Kong.


This veteran director, producer, script writer and comedian is actually coming to Malaysia to perform a live talk show in Malaysia. This is the very first Hong Kong artiste that performs comedy show in Malaysia! I wonder what type of gags he will make. And how he relates Malaysian life’s in his talk show. Oh boy… I can’t wait to watch his show.


Here’s a bit info those who share same interest with me.
Date: 8 Aug 2009, 8pm
Venue: Arena of Stars, Genting Highland
Tickets: RM363, RM273, RM213, RM173 and RM93.
Discount: Senior citizens aged 60 and above entitled for a 15% discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment