Friday 26 June 2009

King of Pop - Michael Jackson, Dies at 50

It is a shocked when I saw the news that Michael Jackson passed away yesterday (June 25, 2009 at 2:26 p.m local time, L.A.) The last time I heard about his news was that he was about to have a concert in London. At that time, I thought to myself that, how well will his tickets sell? Does this king of pop still enjoy the big fame as he used to be? Coz I remembered well that the last time he performed in Malaysia concert, his tickets are all sold out. Many of my friends did went for the concert. I wanted too, but I couldn't afford it back then.

News reported that he might be died of cardiac arrest. Collapsed at his rented house in LA with his family while he practice for his concert at home. Some suspected that he suffered from overdosage of pain killer. After his news of death announced, Jackson's 1982 Thriller immediately rose to No.1 in the iTunes chart.

No comments:

Post a Comment