Wednesday 3 June 2009

A New Chapter, Again

These few days I have been feeling down. My mind was cluttered with many negative thoughts. I kept the feelings in me, I talked with friends, I take action to make an exit from the situation, I pampered myself with food, I chanted, I cried. Yet, I’m felt there were frustration and fear in my heart.

I again and again asked myself why I am feeling such. What else’s I am holding to that has caused the pain. What happened had happened. There’s no point I feel bad about it. What I fear will happened in the future has yet to happen. Why I want to torture myself in the fear and pain. If those things that beyond I can control are going to happened (but I know well is out of my control) it also evidence to me that there is no point for me to feel bad.

Suddenly, I realized I have actually taken the positive steps to exit from the situation in the best way I have know of. I should acknowledge my courage to take the move out from there and end it.

I am going to open a new chapter. I should celebrate because life is a book with so many chapters. We can choose to end a chapter and we can choose to start a new chapter. We are the writer of our life story.

I don’t know how many pages are given to me for my life book, but at least there are some elements that I can control of my life story. I wanted to make the best choice to write an interesting story…

Yes! I am ready to on the GO GO GO mode again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment