Friday 26 December 2008

3 years in 3 week?

I am not the kind of female that like to keep their age as the secret. After all, age is just a number and it does reflect who I am. Too old or too young, is simply the definition we put to ourself.

New year is coming and that's mean my birthday is coming. I always look forward to my birthday not because of the celebration party. Most importantly, this is the day where I was born to this world. Usually I spend my birthday reflecting my life and review on my life plan in the future. And each time, I felt grateful to have what I have. And I think that's the best birthday gift life gives to me each year.

Well, what had my birthday has to do with today's blog topic. Here, let me explain. In few more days, the new year will come. It means that I am 1 year older. And few more days after the new year, it is my birthday. So add another year to my age. In less than a week's time after my birthday, we are celcbrating Chinese New Year. That's rite! Another year is added in.

As you can see, I am officially 3 years older in the next 3 weeks' time... Happy birthday to me & all people who are celebrating their birthday in January.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! Talk about ageing fast! hehehe

    But like they say, 'Growing old is compulsory but growing up is optional.'

    ReplyDelete