Tuesday 28 July 2009

Susan Boyle Rocks

I want to admit that I’m outdated. Yet I want to say that Susan Boyle really rocks! Surfing on the net aimlessly, I came into this you tube clip on Britains Got Talent the first round Susan Boyle sang on the stage. A normal lady with an “aunty” look, what she wanna perform?

I hope that she’s not the lady version of William Hung. When she sang, I jaws dropped. She’s incredible! If I haven’t watched the clip, I would never believe that it is sang by a 47 woman like her. Angelic voice and the way she perform it is simply stunning. Wow!! I feel in love with her voice, her talent and courage to stand on the stage and show her talent. I salute you, Susan Boyle. Susan Boleh!

I dunno who to incorporate video into this blog (pai she la). Anyone interested to watch her performance, please click to this link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY

No comments:

Post a Comment