Tuesday 22 September 2009

No money No Pee...

While I was doing window shopping at The Gardens, MidValley, I urgently felt the call of nature. Immediately I look for the sign of the washroom. I rush to the washroom and found that it is a premium washroom.

Guess the charges for per entry... RM5 per entry. My God! It takes RM5 for a shopper to pee? Of course I am not willing to pay that much for toilet entry. I thought the shopping management must be doing some gimmicky thing about this particular washroom, like what the Lot 10 did many years back, where it imposed premium charge for the toilet entry.

So, I quicky rush to another washroom inside the mall. To my horror and dismay - It's the premium toilet again! With a staff smartly dress in blazer and pant at the entry of the toilet. Yes, the ticket seller of the toilet entry. Well, I guess it look like a musuem inside. But I'm too stingy to pay for a visit to the toilet!! Ark!!

I dare not to look at the other floor of the toilet in The Gardens. I quicky rushed to the main entrance, ran across the road to MidValley Mega Mall. Finally... the toilet (that doesn't need to pay), I'm glad.

Well, lesson of the story -No money, No Pee!

No comments:

Post a Comment